When visiting any division of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC), please wear a mask.
The wearing of a mask is now mandatory at all SVGCC divisions. Failure to do so will result in no access being granted.
We encourage you to also wear your mask when using public transportation or any other instances where maintaining physical distancing poses a challenge.
Help us to help you...wear your mask when visiting the SVGCC.
Classes at our Division of Arts, Sciences and General Studies (DASGS) and Division of Technical and Vocational Education (DTVE) will go fully virtual effective Monday January 4th 2021 via the college's eLearning platform.
Since the start of the academic year 2020/21 in September 2020 the SVGCC has adopted a blended-learning approach for many of our courses. Our faculty and many of our students are familiar with our eLearning platform. In fact our platform has been functional for several years, allowing students to successfully attend classes, submit assignments and collaborate online.
Classes are not postponed.
The continuation of the education of our students as well as their health are top priorities and we have embraced the technology to ensure that we are still able to educate the next generation of leaders of St. Vincent & the Grenadines.
Effective Monday 4th January 2021, and until further notice, there have been changes to the procedure for requesting a transcript from the Division of Arts, Sciences and General Studies, the Division of Teacher Education and the Division of Technical and Vocational Education. Persons wishing to request a transcript from any of the aforementioned divisions are asked note the following:
Transcript Request Procedure
- Download the transcript request form.
- Complete the transcript request form. Please ensure that the information given is concise and accurate.
- Pay the transcript request fee of $20 to Bank of St. Vincent and the Grenadines account number 300156.
Please note the following:
- Given the temporary suspension of the acceptance and processing of regional and international mail by SVG Post, it will not be possible – for the moment – to mail transcripts to regional and international institutions. As such, kindly indicate a complete mailing address along with an email address for your indicated institution. Transcripts will be sent via email and then via regular mail as soon as this service is resumed.
- Persons will not be able to collect transcripts in person. Kindly indicate a local mailing address or email address.
- This revised procedure will remain in effect until further notice.
The administrative offices and libraries of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College will be closed on Thursday 31st December 2020 and Friday 1st January 2021. Regular business resumes on Monday 4th January 2021.