Notice of Closure
The general public is asked to note that all Divisions, offices and libraries of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College will be closed on Wednesday 5th April, 2023 for our annual Track and Field Sports Day.
The SVGCC will remain closed on Thursday 6th April, 2023 for the Easter break.
Normal operating hours across all campuses will resume on Tuesday 11th April, 2023.
The SVGCC wishes all a peaceful and blessed Easter.
Job Opportunity - Vice Dean, DTE
The SVGCC invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Vice Dean: Division of Teacher Education.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We’d love to have you on board if you:
- Are passionate, enthusiastic, creative, and committed to excellence
- Can work independently while being committed to achieving team and organisational goals
- Are teachable and have high regard for integrity and accountability
- You are committed to lifelong learning and to helping others to do the same
DTE Application Update
Please note the application portal (https://admissions.svgcc.vc) is back online.
DTE Application Notice
Please note that we are experiencing technical difficulties with our application portal (https://admissions.svgcc.vc). Our team is currently working to restore service. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
An update will be provided once service has been restored.
DTE Application Period Open
Our 2023 Division of Teacher Education (DTE) application period is now open.
The Division is offering the following programmes this application period:
- Associate Degree in Education (ADE)
- Early Childhood Education
- Technical and Vocational (TVET) - Industrial Arts
To apply visit https://admissions.svgcc.vc. This year’s application period will run until Friday 7th April, 2023.