The Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) is seeking to recruit qualified, highly motivated individuals to fill various positions temporarily, within the institution.
TEMPORARY POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- Lecturers Computer Science, Math , History, Biology, Physics, Fine Arts
- Lecturers or Instructors in Business Studies, Agriculture, Spanish, HVAC, Carpentry, Masonry, Culinary Arts, Electrical Engineering, Facilities Management, Mechanical Engineering, Welding, French, Computer Science, Math, Vehicle Maintenance
- Library Assistant, Computer Lab Technician, Science Lab Assistant
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- For positions of Instructor, applicants should have:
- At least an Associate’s degree in the field being applied for;
- At least four years’ relevant experience of working or lecturing in that field.
- For positions of Lecturer, applicants should have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in the field being applied for;
- At least two years’ relevant experience of working or lecturing in that field.
- For non-faculty positions, applicants should have:
- Have at least five O’Levels including Math and English and
- An Associate degree in a related field
Job Application: Area of Interest. E.g - Job Application: Instructor - Construction technology or Job Application: Library Assistant
Applicants are advised to request that referees send letters of reference under CONFIDENTIAL cover directly to the HR Manager without waiting to be contacted by the College.
CLOSING DATE for receipt of applications is Sunday November 28th, 2021.