The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) is seeking to recruit qualified and innovative educators to deliver instruction in various subject areas for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Recruited persons will be responsible for the delivery of teaching and learning in their field and to contribute towards the planning and effective running of the curriculum and the respective department.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver high standards of teaching and learning to students in accordance with requirements and standards provided by the department and the relevant course syllabus;
- Monitor and assess learners based on industry standards, and in accordance with course and examination requirements;
- Support the coordination, planning and delivery of pastoral and tutorial provision for students;
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Lecturers should have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in the field being applied for;
- At least two years’ relevant experience of working or lecturing in that field.
Instructors should have:
- At least an Associate’s degree in the field being applied for;
- At least four years’ relevant experience of working or lecturing in that field.
Please click the links below for a full listing of the available fields:
- Lecturers and Instructors - Division of Arts, Sciences and General Studies (DASGS)
- Clinical Instructors - Division of Nursing Education (DNE)
- Lecturers and Instructors - Division of Teacher Education (DTE)
- Lecturers and Instructors - Division of Technical and Vocational Education (DTVE)
Applicants are advised to request that referees send letters of reference under CONFIDENTIAL cover, directly to the HR Manager without waiting to be contacted by the College.
CLOSING DATE for receipt of applications is Sunday June 26th, 2022.