"Resilience" is the latest newsletter from the SVGCC's Counselling Department.
Resilience helps us to manage change. As we adjust to the new realities thrust upon us by COVID19, we have been forced to tap into resources we may not know we had and to adjust our lives and thoughts to our evolving situation.
Click the link below to access your copy.
The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) is interested in offering a Masters in Nursing, with specialisations in Nursing Administration and Nursing Education.
- Programme will be done in collaboration with the School of Nursing, Cave Hill campus, University of the West Indies, Barbados;
- Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) years’ post RN experience;
- Intended start date is September 2020;
- Programme will be offered on a part-time basis;
- Length of the programme is two (2) years;
- Blended teaching approach (online delivery and face-to-face);
- An expression of interest is not a commitment or offer of a placement in the programme.
The Rotary Club of St Vincent
Young Employees Socialisation Training Programme.
Venue: St Vincent & the Grenadines Community College Villa Campus
(Division of Arts, Science & General Studies)
Download Registration Form here or collect a copy from the front desk at the Villa campus
The St. Vincent and the Grenadines' Community College (SVGCC) has reopened the application period for the Division of Teacher Education (DTE) for entry into the 2020-2021 academic year. Persons who are interested in pursuing an Associate Degree in Education (ADE) and missed the original application period earlier this year are invited to submit an application using the SVGCC's online application system https://apply.svgcc.vc.
The Division is offering the following specialisations this application period:
- ADE Primary Education
- ADE Technical and Vocational Education (Home Economics and Industrial Arts)
Interested applicants are strongly advised to carefully read:
- ALL programme and specialisation entry requirements (https://svgcc.vc/general-policy) before proceeding with the application
- ALL instructions provided on the application site (https://apply.svgcc.vc) before proceeding with the application
- ALL instructions provided during the completion of the application and after its submission
This application period closes on Tuesday 28th July 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
Emotions flood us with intense feelings that can affect our spiritual being. This week's spiritual flow session focuses on how spiritual and emotional health is important and need to be strengthened daily, otherwise, we could lose track and get distracted from our course.